Personal reflection has made me realize that I'm wrapped in genuine joy these days. My life is a tapestry of happy moments, quiet moments, moments that hug around me. Today we are going to look at 20 little things in my life that bring me joy. I'm so grateful!
1. My dog, Willie sleeping on my lap. He's my unofficial therapy dog.
2. My husband being done with teaching for the school year. Which means more quality time for the two of us!
3. Listening to the rain. As much as I don't like scary storms, I adore the rain. The pitter-patter against the roof lulls me into peaceful thoughts.
4. Finding a writing routine that works for me. More about this at a later date, but I think I've finally found a system that works for me!
5. Learning how to edit videos. This has been a challenge to learn, but worth every struggle! I have a new skill under my belt!
6. My niece turning one soon!
7. Any time I spend with family. My family is so important to me. I cherish every moment.
8. My writers group. I have a group I meet with every other week to chat writing! They are a wonderful bunch of people!
9. Everyone who participates in #WritersPatch and teaches me how to be a better writer.
10. Fresh flowers from the farmers market.
11. The first sip of hot coffee in the morning.
12. Falling asleep beside the man I love. I'm mushy and I couldn't resist!
13. Making everything colorful! My Instagram, my house, I just adore colors!!!!
14. Digging in the dirt.
15. Bubble baths.
16. Bubbling hot pizza!
17. The glow of a brand new book to read. I'm always looking for new book recommendations!
18. The lush smell of my yard blooming.
19. Huddling under a cozy quilt and listening to music.
20. Blogging. This brings me so much joy!
Take a moment to think and reflect on the little joys found in your life. What are you thankful for? Share those things down below!
Until next time....